Principal s message
A Message from our Principal
Dear Wing Lane Families,
Welcome to the 23/24 School Year!
I am Tabitha Hernandez-Blanton, principal of Wing Lane Elementary, and I am honored to be serving the Wing Lane Community! Our commitment at Wing Lane Elementary is to provide a safe and intellectually challenging environment that will empower students to become innovative thinkers, creative problem solvers and inspired learners prepared to thrive in the twenty-first century.
We look forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. We know a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education. As partners, we share the responsibility for our students success and want you to know that we will do our very best to carry out our responsibilities.
Wing Lane Staff asks that you guide and support your child’s learning by ensuring that he/she:
- Attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day’s learning experience
- Completes all homework assignments given by teachers
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills
- Shares school experiences with you so that you are aware of his/her school life
- Informs you if he/she needs additional support in any area or subject
- Knows that you expect him/her to do their very best and to be proud of their work
I am excited for this new school year and for the priceless memories that we will share! I wish you all a wonderful school year. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. I am honored and blessed to serve as your principal.